Saturday, November 01, 2014

Microsoft MVP Summit (If you're there and you see this guy, say Hi!)

Profile-Shaved-500x473

This week I'm at my first Microsoft MVP Summit (woot!), here to as much attend the sessions as to try to network. As I look at the MS MVP roster, as I've said before, it's pretty darn humbling. I mean, these guys and gals are pretty darn awesome! Maybe if I hang out with you/them long enough, some of that awesome will rub off. :)

If you see me, please say "Hi" (if I don't say howdy first ;) and let's chat. And let me buy you a beer or two...

 

Related Past Post XRef:
MVP Showcase at the Microsoft MVP Summit 2014 (Think "Wow, I wanna talk to... and... and... and... and..."

Guess who's a newly minted Microsoft MVP?
Microsoft MVP Award Unboxing

Want to be a Microsoft MVP? Here's a couple what, where and how's...
Aidan's "Beginners Guide To The MVP Summit"
Hey Microsoft MVP’s, pluralsight has got a great deal for you! A complimentary 1-Year Standard subscription to the entire Pluralsight On-Demand training library

[Bucket List item checked off] I'm the DZone Featured MVP of the week!

No comments: