Saturday, November 07, 2015

What I'm on Channel 9... again? Yep! This Week on Channel 9 @ MVP Summit

For the second time this week I was in the Channel 9 Studio recording a show, this time hosting This Week on Channel 9. The best part was that I suckered (um... errr... um... invited... yeah that) co-VS ALM MVP Brian Randell to be my co-host.

TWC9: MVP Global Summit 2015

image

This was only my third time on TWC9 (well 5th if you count the Skype ones), my second on campus (first was last year at the Summit, TWC9: Two Geeks and a Cube) and first recording ever in the Channel 9 Studio. Yeah, I've been doing Channel 9 stuff for nearly 5 years and this is the first time I've done anything in the Studio. That has to be a record... LOL

Thanks again to Brian, Golnaz, Kaitlin and @ch9

No comments: